Monday, June 07, 2004

Everything at once

Whew.

Sometimes life has a way of coalescing, doesn't it?

Right now I'm taking a macroeconomics course. We have one test (a week from tonight). We have a group paper to submit and presentation to give (two weeks from tonight). I'm preaching at New Life this Sunday. And my project at work is supposed to go trough integration testing this week and be piloted next week.

Every significant deadline in my life comes due in the next two weeks.

Aside from that, I realized today that I have one weekend with nothing planned between now and August. Don't get me wrong, I've got some cool stuff planned in between (concerts, trips, airshows, visits from friends). But still--a day of laying around in the sun is sounding pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home