Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Design challenged

I've been proud and smug. No, I don't post much...but at least I designed my own Blogger template.

But not this one (obviously).

Someday I'll have the four hours or so to build the one in the back of my mind. And I'll incorporate all the commenting garbage. And I'll incorporate the RSS crap that Tim keeps asking for.

'til then I'm using this canned template. ugh.

It's called Minima Ochre. Which reminds me of Julia, an AU student that I met during Celebration weekend (when prospective students come to campus and pretend to be in college). She wrote me letters in an ochre marker she bought at the campus bookstore.

My I'm in a mood for reverie these days...

2 Comments:

At 4:33 PM , Blogger timNardoni said...

Looks like pea soup.

 
At 4:48 PM , Blogger utech said...

Dude, Just got to the blogger dashboard and turn on the full atom feed! Please.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home