Monday, January 12, 2004

The allure of real life

It keeps me from sitting on my couch writing drivel whilst watching television.

This allure is a good thing. As are face to face relationships, conversations that linger well into the morning, and travels that take me across state-borders and national boundaries. (And in some of those travels this weekend I saw a sign in Knightstown, IN for the "National Museum of Cookie Cutters". I'm resisting the urge to write them a letter asking them if they've considered franchising.)

No blogging, but no excuses. This is my hobby, after all, not yours.

But I will share for you a quick link. I don't consider myself poetic by nature, but I go through phases where I'm drawn to the form. It seems I'm in one of those phases now. I think you, like me, will enjoy these 4 Poems by MEH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home