Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Class Notes

Alumni Magazines...gotta love 'em.

Every quarter I get mine and, like everyone else, I first turn to compare my life to the people who actually broadcast notes in the back.

Then, after sulking because I'm such a slacker (no kids, no wedding, no law degree, no life-changing missions work) I mentally write my own sarcastic update.

I've never submitted one. Yet.

Brian Schermerhorn (BA '96) reports that not a thing has changed in his life...same job,same house,same car, same single status (OK, he switched to a Mac--that's significant). He'd love to hear from old friends with likewise boring lives. You can email him at the same email address...no need to republish it here.

Think they'd publish it?

7 Comments:

At 11:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are from far boring in my book. You are one of the most intelligent and interesting people I know not to mention you own a plane and can fly. How many of the people in your alumni magazine can say that? That is so cool to me.
Shannan

 
At 2:38 PM , Blogger bloggirl said...

Dude, if you DO submit this to Signatures, I will personally pledge to pay you a $2 bill!!!! That would rock. :)

 
At 12:27 PM , Blogger Luke Dooley said...

Brian... Shannan hit it dude. You can fly a plane! Ha, how cool is that? It's your claim to fame.

Also, how many of them will be able to say that they helped plant a church in Cincinnati with some wonderful people, and ended up turning the city up side down :)

Luke

 
At 12:28 PM , Blogger Luke Dooley said...

Brian... Shannan hit it dude. You can fly a plane! Ha, how cool is that? It's your claim to fame.

Also, how many of them will be able to say that they helped plant a church in Cincinnati with some wonderful people, and ended up turning the city up side down :)

Luke

 
At 12:29 PM , Blogger Luke Dooley said...

Brian... Shannan hit it dude. You can fly a plane! Ha, how cool is that? It's your claim to fame.

Also, how many of them will be able to say that they helped plant a church in Cincinnati with some wonderful people, and ended up turning the city up side down :)

Luke

 
At 9:44 AM , Blogger Luke Dooley said...

Wow, i'm glad to see that my comment made it across. Sorry for the excess, i was on some random computer, and everytime i posted it timed out and said post failed... obviously NOT!

 
At 11:30 PM , Blogger timNardoni said...

I can think of a few juicer things to mention.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home