Thursday, September 04, 2003

Airman Medical Certificate, 3rd Class

I just walked out of my cardiologist's office with my FAA medical certification. This means that after just a bit of brush-up work with an instructor I can go fly. In the past my application has had to be forwarded to the FAA offices in Oklahoma City resulting in a three to six month delay. That is precisely the situation I expected this time as well. Nonetheless, I'll take it. I love it when a plan comes together.

This weekend is packed. Maybe I can squeeze some time in Saturday from my writing and the party I have to attend. If not, then I'll get up in the air next weekend. It's been a long time. My last pilot-in-command time was November, 1999--too long ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home