Tuesday, August 26, 2003

There just isn't enough time

I've been so busy lately everything was bound to collide eventually.

I'm going to Virginia this weekend with some friends. But the cost is that I'll miss a treasured Over the Rhine experience down at Moonlight Gardens.

If you're interested at all in great old buildings, unique churches (not necessarily the building), wonderful people or tremendous music then you'd likely enjoy this: Save Elizabeth Art Show and Benefit Concert. Alas, I have a wedding party to attend.

And then my company's picnic is the same weekend as I'll be in Indiana for the USGP.

And then in October my dad asked me to go to this aircraft construction workshop. It's the same weekend as AU's homecoming, which I haven't missed in years. But I'm going with my dad. I enjoy spending time with him, and someday I do want to build a plane. And Homecoming comes around every year.

So I've got great plans over the next couple of months, but almost every good plan comes with some kind of significant cost.

OK. I'm done whining now :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home