Thursday, December 05, 2002

BMOC

It's official. I registered last night for my first college classes since 1996.

Greenspan and Keynes and all the other economic weenies better look out because I'm starting with ECO 201. Hopefully I'll get to learn fun phrases like "trickle-down" (hee-hee) economics, "supply-side" economics, "Reagan-omics" and wax poetically about the Gross Domestic Product.

The process is a marathon. I'm expecting the part-time MBA program to take me just under five years (my Computer Science and Bible & Religion undergrad work doesn't really provide a good business background, ya' know?). But I'm looking forward to it right now.

Make sure and ask me about that in April, though, when I'm looking at two finals in one week :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home