Thursday, April 19, 2007

March Madness 'criticism'

Several have asked me to expound on any "criticism" that we received over our March Madness campaign.

And really - when I wrote what I did I didn't have a lot of specific examples in mind. I was thinking of conversations I've had - all healthy dialogue. I'll point you all to these two posts that someone pointed me to. The posts don't reveal criticism, but some of the comments do. Again - I don't see this as particularly argumentative or inflammatory - this is good dialogue about "what does it mean to be the church?" For Journey, I think it begs questions of "what kind of church are we going to be?"

These are good questions that we hope to be asking for a long time...

So here are a couple links:

God Gas
How Should Churches Use Their Money

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home